The AED Premium Package #3 is the most advanced all-round package for your business containing the best available products.
Premium Package Contents
This Premium package contains the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P, Responder Small Workplace First Aid Kit, AED Alarm Cabinet, AED CPR Wall Chart, AED Wall Sticker, AED Angle Wall Sign & AED Premium Prep Kit. These items are also available individually.
- Heartsine Samaritan Pad 500P – This Defibrillator combines the very best in public access AED technology. Offering the unique CPR feedback technology, the 500P gives real-time feedback to the rescuer, increasing the chances of survival. A sophisticated semi-automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
- Responder 4 Series – Small Workplace First Aid Kit (Versatile Softpack) – This Responder 4 Series Small Workplace First Aid Kit Versatile Softpack (AFAK4S) is Nationally Workplace Compliant with current regulations meeting minimum requirements for workplaces in Australia. This kit ensures workplace compliance for first aid, containing a wide scope of products to cater for any workplace emergencies. Internal compartments and shelves keep products organised and easy to find, assisting with prompt response.
- AED Alarm Cabinet – A white indoor wall-mountable metal cabinet with an Alarm, Strobe Light and ANZCOR approved signage. This cabinet ensures that your defibrillator is highly visible, increasing staff awareness and minimising lost time in an emergency. This cabinet will also keep your AED in great condition, protected from dust and grime.
- AED CPR Wall Chart – ANZCOR approved with DRSABCD flow chart and generic AED instructions on an A3 size chart.
- AED Wall Sticker – ARC recommended and approved and great for demonstrating where your AED is located.
- AED Angle Wall Sign – AED Wall Sign with Angle Bracket, ARC Approved. Measures 225mm x 225mm each face. Especially good for use in corridors.
- AED Premium Prep Kit – Includes everything you need to prepare the patient before applying AED pads, in a high-quality clear PVC case to allow easy and quick identification of contents by rescuers.