This Heartsine Samaritan Pad 360P Defibrillator (PAD-360P) is specially designed for use in public areas. A sophisticated semi-automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed) to restore the heart to normal rhythm. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use. This device can be used for Sudden Cardiac Arrest victims from the age of 8 and above using the Adult Pad Pak – for smaller children, a Special Paediatric Pad Pak is available. Using Heartsine’s practical Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use.
- 8 Year Warranty – the longest in the industry
- World-leading CPR advisor
- Semi-automatic shock delivery
- Easy to follow visual and verbal guides
- Very durable
- Advanced technology
- Single battery/electrode in one replaceable cartridge
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Extra Protection – Higher water and dust protection rating than ANY other AED, IP56 Certified
- Tough & Ready – Comes with a shock-proof carry case. Can be operated from within the case, saving precious seconds in an emergency
- Automatic Shock – Provides the shock automatically. Reduces operation to single-button functioning
- Fast time to Shock – If required will administer the first shock within 10 seconds
- Low Cost – Battery and pads are combined in one cartridge with a 4 year life. This makes it easy to monitor the expiry and cuts costs dramatically.
- Simple Operation – Easy 3 step operating procedure with visual & audio prompts
For more information on the Samaritan 360P, click here to visit the HeartSine website.
Register your Product Warranty here.