This Lifepak CR2 Essential Semi-Automatic AED (CR-2E) is a semi-automatic defibrillator with 360 joules capability, offering guaranteed performance. Has an intuitive and ergonomic design with easy-to-follow bold graphics and a layered design providing even the minimally trained user with an easy to use AED in emergency situations. CPR analysis technology helps set an effective pace and audibly guides users, detecting background noise and adjusting volume accordingly for clear instructions always. Safe to use on children & infants with in-built child/infant mode offering lower energy levels appropriate for young children, without having to change electrodes.
Lifepak CR2 Essential Semi-Automatic AED Features
- Semi-automatic defibrillator
- 360 joules capability
- CPR analysis technology
- Built-in safety protocols
- USB connection
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly routine self-checks
- Visible readiness display
- 8 year warranty
- Bilingual – toggle between two pre-set languages
- IP55 rating for tough and challenging environments
- No Buttons – Just lift the lid and follow the commands (fully auto version, adult mode)
- Easy to switch to paediatric mode – No separate pads needed
- Easy to Manage – Battery & pads only need to be replaced after four years
- Fast time to shock – Will administer first shock within 10 seconds if required
Why do you need the Lifepak CR2 Essential Semi-Automatic?
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment. That is why public access defibrillators are so important: they put lifesaving technology where it can do the best. So, when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
In a cardiac emergency, the LifePak CR2 defibrillator connects everything and everyone involved in the response – reducing delays in treatment and improving care across the lifesaving system.
When you choose the LifePak CR2 defibrillator, you are choosing a connected solution that empowers bystanders to help save a life – all while backed by innovative technology that allows continuous CPR and streamlines communication across the system of care.
With a design influenced by user feedback, it is no surprise the CR2 is rated highest in overall user confidence by AED users. The ground-breaking LifePak CR2 is at the heart of a complete AED response system.
Register your Product Warranty here.
You can view all of our AED’s here. The Lifepak is also available in Fully-Automatic, Fully-Automatic WiFi & Semi-Automatic WiFi.