PUAFER002 - ENSURE FACILITY EMERGENCY PREVENTION PROCEDURES, SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES ARE IMPLEMENTED
This course is delivered and assessed on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 by OCD Training, Assessing & Consulting.
This PUAFER002 – Ensure Facility Emergency Prevention Procedures, Systems and Processes are Implemented course covers facilities such as a building, structure or workplace as specified in Australian Standard (AS) 3745 & AS 4083. This course applies to individuals supervising occupants of a facility, typically a general supervisor who are required to implement facility emergency prevention safety procedures within a facility or a defined group of facilities with an engaging and practical delivery.
Participants in this course will learn how to effectively:
- Apply Work, Health and Safety (WHS/Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) facility requirements
- Conduct facility emergency prevention inspections
- Delegate tasks according to facility emergency prevention, safe work practices and level of responsibility
- Ensure facility emergency protection systems, emergency control equipment and evacuation systems remain effective
- Identify situations that could lead to facility emergencies
- Monitor and review facility work area regularly to identify new and unsafe work practices
- Record and report unsafe conditions in a facility
- Report problems or deficiencies with facility emergency protection systems, emergency control equipment and evacuation systems
All aspects will be undertaken in accordance with legislative requirements, facility policies and procedures and accepted safe work practices utilising experienced trainers with real world experience.
We provide the following methods of course delivery with same day certificate turnaround:
Face to Face: 3 hours (minimum) delivery, full face to face course completely COVID compliant.